Since its inception, Darul Uloom has provided a unique educational and pastoral service to the Muslim community. Its core aim has been to impart teaching of the Glorious Quran and Ahadeeth to students and guide Muslims to be exemplary humans, living in harmony, tolerance and co-existence with fellow citizens.
It aims to provide students an environment which will enable them to thrive and achieve their full potential. It seeks to imbue in them Islamic morals, excellent character and good citizenship.
Darul Uloom seeks to foster the following activities:
• To teach the students memorisation of the Holy Qur’an (Hifz of the Qur’an).
• To teach the complete Dars Nizaami/Aalim course.
• To establish Makatibs in villages and remote rural areas whereby knowledge of the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah is imparted.
• To prepare scholars in various disciplines of Islamic sciences ie Haafiz, Aalims, Muftis etc.
Aims and Objectives
• To teach students the requisite knowledge of Islam.
• To empower students with the necessary skills to become active citizens within mainstream society, without compromising their beliefs and principles.
• To teach students to become community leaders in their respective societies.
• To instil within students the importance of faith and its positive impact on society.
• To build a strong moral and social character